Monday, August 12, 2013

Sale over at Sharyl's Jewelry

My friend Sharyl, from Sharyl's Jewelry, is a wonderful jewelry designer, wireworker, metal smith and more.

She creates fun and unique pieces using artbeads from her favorite artists.

She also participates in the monthly Art Bead Scene challenges.  This piece, titled Sleeping Beauty in Snow is from the December 2012 challenge.


The necklace, for sale in Sharyl's artfire store, features beads from Natalie Pappas.  (You can find more of Natalie's beads in her etsy shop.)

You can see Sharyl's most recent challenge piece here on her blog.  Because I love it so much, though, I will give you a sneak peek.  This features beads from Natalie and from Serena Thomas.


Because I can't resist, I will also show you these Jellyfish Teal Glass earrings, also in Sharyl's shop.


These earrings build on lampwork beads from Russ Powers of Javabead.

In addition to jewelry, Sharyl also sells handmade (by her) components in her shop.

I love these copper dangles.


Sharyl added a patina to these copper circles which gives them an "earthy" feel.


I saved the best news for last.  Sharyl is having a sale in her artfire store.  Hop over and receive 20% off with the code SCHOOL20.  I know you will find a few things you can't live without.

If you would like to see more of Sharyl's work, you can follow her blog or like her on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for highlighting my store, Tanya! I truly appreciate it! (And it's always fun to see which items people like best! Many thanks!) ~Sharyl

    ReplyDelete