Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Focusing on Life - 30 of 52

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I'm a few weeks behind and will be playing catch up this week.

For week 30, Sally asked us to find the sun.

That week, we took a family vacation to Chicago and, oh boy, did we find the sun!  It was very hot the first few days, but that didn't stop us.

The first day, I took the kiddo on the biggest ferris wheel I had ever seen.


The kiddo's reaction to the ride:  "it was boring."  This girl was born for roller coasters.

We visited the Lincoln Park Zoo and found this guy basking in the warm sun.


I took this picture outside of the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum.


It seemed the perfect "sunny" photo.

Please check Sally's blog to see what the other participants found in the sunlight.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely all, but that ferris wheel photo is really a delight! Have to disagree with the kiddo on it being a bore though. It's too scary for me to ride! ha! (I was once very partial to roller coaster though--can't explain that!)

    ReplyDelete