Friday, August 23, 2013

Focusing on Life - 34 of 52

This week, Sally asked us to "add something" to our photos.  She wanted us to use editing programs to add filters or effects to our photos.

It took a while for me to find a picture to play with, but when I came across this sunflower, I knew it would be perfect.


It is a little over exposed, so I decided  to add a bit of vibrance.


Then I decided to subtract some saturation.


Finally, I decided to add a bit of the yellow back in.


Please take a look at Sally's blog to see what the other participants added to their photos.

15 comments:

  1. OOO - pretty - love the way your editing made the sunflower pop. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last two best... maybe the not so yellow one more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful effects! Can't go wrong with sunflowers...
    Think I like the vibrance pic best - really pop :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - the yellow really shines through

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that the flower is the focal after editing - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - this is just lovely!! I love the vibrance effect the most - but they are all super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't this fun? Love the final effect. Sometimes I forget all the steps to get the effect I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are beautiful photos!!! I love how you changed the original photo each time with a different effect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All three effects really enhance the original picture. Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how fun! love how you played with the effects

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cool! What software did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vignetting! The sunflower is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the series of effects and the sunflower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete