Sunday, June 2, 2013

Focusing on Life - 22 of 52

This week, Sally asked us to take a picture of something we all love -- food!

Unlike the last few weeks, I didn't have any trouble thinking of subjects.

I love any kind of food, though I have a few favorites.  Nothing can bead a good filet with a port sauce and sauteed brussel sprouts.

I don't know how many of you have eaten a pork steak, but those always bring back memories of childhood.

The best treat, though, is a decadent chocolate.


I'd say they look too good to eat, but who am I kidding?

Please visit Sally's blog to see more foodie goodness.

2 comments:

  1. I am adicted to chocolate and it's my favorite food group. These really do look ALMOST too good to eat. I hope you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they gone? ; ) They sure would be in my house!

    ReplyDelete