Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pieces and Parts .. and Hearts

After my last post about finding homes for the pieces and parts that didn't quite work as I had intended, I decided to finally finish something that had be laying around for quite a while.

Do you remember me talking about the piece of chain maille I made (but didn't use) for this necklace?


Well, it finally found a home using a pendant by Nancy Schindler Adams.


The colors in the pendant are amazing and I echoed them in a cellini spiral (which is becoming my favorite way to highlight a pendant).


I'm in love!


8 comments:

  1. Oh My! I'm in love too Tanya. I love the Cellini with the chain and the pendant is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya,
    I love it also the colors are spot on with the pendant. I think you are right about the Cellini spiral it is a good stitch to highlight pendants.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a distinctive style Tanya! and this is just one more gorgeous example of it. I am in love with the large chain maille you've got here ... looks like an old patina gate ...swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool design! It was like the pendant was made for chain! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Tanya, and reads very monochromatic (which is hot right now, I hear!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. another beautiful piece! You are inspiring me so much, I just haven't had any time to make jewelllery!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Love! Those circles on the heart echo in the spiral. And the color of the metal is gorgeous and gives it an ancient look. With each piece, you lock in a look that is unmistakably Tanya. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your "Pieces and Parts" blog posts you've been doing! This is another beautiful, beautiful necklace! ~Sharyl

    ReplyDelete