Saturday, February 25, 2012

i heart macro Sunday

I am constantly amaze by the kiddo as she grows into her own person.  She's starting to develop her own taste in music and will often ask to hear a song over and over until she can remember some of the lyrics.

She loves "Sisters are Doin' It For Themselves," sung by the Eurythmics and Aretha Franklin.  She often asks to hear "the happy song" ("Shiny Happy People" by R.E.M).  Lately, though, she has been asking to hear Bob Dylan.  (I'm pretty sure my Dad was involved in this, though I'm not sure how.)

In honor of the kiddo and Bob Dylan, I have a few macro shots that are "blowin' in the wind."








studio waterstone

5 comments:

  1. Tanya,
    The shots of the grass are very pretty. I love that the kido has a diverse love of music at an early age.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple and beautiful...my favorite combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly beautiful!!

    My Monday's Post Link is: Morning Dew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, especially I like the last one photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete