Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Earrings

I have an awesome pendant around which I want to build a necklace.  I scoured the internet for a pattern that might make a cool, almost Bollywood, necklace.

I found this pattern by Heather Collins.

I envisioned several of these linked together to form a necklace.  As I began to bead, I realized that the beadwork was too thick for my pendant.

I couldn't let my work go to waste, though, so I completed a pair of earrings.


I love the way they turned out.

I will be trying a necklace, just as soon as I have some time.

Check out Heather's etsy shop for more awesome patterns.

6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty - love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these earrings! I love the shape and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Tanya... and they do remind me of the brilliant costumes of the Bollywood movie dancers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya,
    Those are beautiful earring. I can envision the necklace too, it is going to be gorgeous!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, Tanya! The colors and the style...the color possibilities are endless. CRAW scares me...probably since I am not too comfortable with RAW itself. But these...these have me thinking maybe I should give it a go.

    ReplyDelete