Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm In Bead Me Magazine!

A few months ago, Allison, from Bead Me magazine, asked if I would like to participate in the Bead Soup portion of the magazine.

Well, you don't have to ask me twice.  I immediately replied "yes" and received this awesome soup from Fusion Beads.


The colors were spectacular!

I'll give you a little preview of what I made.


A spiral rope?  Well, it is me and I do love my spiral ropes.

If you would like to see the rest of the necklace (and a really cool pendant), check out issue 3 of Bead Me magazine in the apple store.

You can also check out their facebook page and see previews of upcoming issues.

Speaking of upcoming issues, the pendant I made for the Bead Soup feature will be in February issue.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tanya! I love spiral ropes too and your rope looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! and beautiful from the bit of spiral here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The spiral looks great -- the rest must be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tanya! This is great news!!! The sneak peak of the spiral is beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Tanya! The spiral rope is yummy and I am going to check out that magazine to see the whole necklace.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation!!!! I have commented before...I LOVE the spiral chains you make, and this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Tanya! I'm definitely going to check out the magazine to see the final result (which I'm sure is nothing short of gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete