Monday, October 17, 2016

Ziggy cuff

My latest contemporary geometric beadwork project is this bracelet, designed by Heather Collin.  I love that Heather uses two different sizes of rick rack in this bracelet.


When I work from a tutorial, I almost never use the same color pattern.  I couldn't imagine this bracelet in any other color scheme, though.  Luckily, Heather was kind enough to list her colors in her tutorial.

And the best part about the bracelet?  It's reversible!


Because it is double sided, the bracelet takes a bit longer to bead.  The end result is totally worth it, though.

As always, Heather's tutorial is easy to follow.  You can find it here and you can see more of Heather's patterns in her shop, here.

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I MUST CHECK OUT this book or the tutorials!!! This is positively spectacular! I am the same way with colors/tutorials, but I agree this is a stunning color way and now you have and absolutely amazing piece!!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete